Preparation: 50 min / Level: Beginner
- 1 kg of bones (carcass) or turkey pieces
- 2 liters of cold water
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 stalk celery, cut into chunks
- 1 leek into pieces
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- 4 peppercorns
- Place the turkey bones or carcass in a saucepan.
- Add carrot, celery, leek, onion, bay leaf, thyme, parsley and pepper.
- Cover with cold water and put salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer over low heat for about 1 hour (often foamy).
- Remove the turkey and let it cool before boning.
- Pass the soup through a sieve to remove impurities.