Delicious turkey pho soup
Preparation: 25 min / Portions: 4 / Level: Advanced
- 8 oz (225 g) rice vermicelli
- 1 kg (2 lb) of half-cooked turkey breast, sliced
- 250 ml (1 cup) chopped green onions
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) of dried chilis
- 2 l (8 cups) turkey broth and reheated
- Salt and pepper
- 500 ml (2 cups) fresh bean sprouts
- Quarter of fresh lime
- Soak the noodles in hot water until they are tender (about 8 minutes).
- In a large Asian soup plate , put noodles, sliced turkey, green onions, chilies and pour over the hot turkey broth. Add salt and pepper to taste. Place over fresh bean sprouts and a lime wedge.
- To make it authentic, use the offering from hoisin sauce, a spicy sauce and basil leaves.